This user agreement incorporates the terms and conditions which represents the agreement between us and to which you agree to each and every time you use the website www.OiiNOW full home inventory and OiiNOW free home inventory.com (the website). We recommend that you read this carefully.
“User” or “you” means any person or organisation who accesses, visits/opens or who registers with the website
“Advertisers” means either any person or organisation who is advertising and/or marketing on the website, or any person or organisation who has entered into an agreement with us or who uses the website in any other way.
“We” or “us” means OiiNOW full home inventory and OiiNOW free home inventory whose,
“Website” means the website and all content at www.OiiNOW full home inventory and OiiNOW free home inventory.com
“Associate” means any person or organisation with whom we are associated with. This will include advertisers whose websites etc we appear on and any person or organisation having a hyperlink to our website.
“Services" means those supplied as detailed on the order e-mail. “Goods or products” refers to the supply of any course material or notes.
“Post onto the website” means any submission, in any format, of any data which subsequently appears and can be viewed on the website.
1 ABIDE BY TERMS
(1) By using our organisation, the website and any services and by registering and or purchasing services, you confirm that you are aged 18 or over and that you have read and understood this and agree to be bound by this user agreement incorporating our terms and conditions. Where you are using the website or entering into an agreement on behalf of an organisation you confirm that you have the legal right to do so.
(2) Where the registration and/or use of the website is on behalf of an organisation and other persons (for example employees) use the website, the organisation specifically confirms that it takes full responsibility for that use and that the organisation, as well as the individual, will be deemed to be the users for the purposes of these Terms and any subsequent action.
2 WEB SITE USE
(1) The website and services are provided to the best of our ability. You specifically agree that you confirm that any data, materials or any information whatsoever on the website do not constitute nor can be construed as any financial, taxation, legal or any other professional advice. Any data or information may be rendered inaccurate by changes in legislation and/or other regulations and other matters outside our control and may not be current. Any valuation guide, opinion, statement, recommendation or anything whatsoever will not form any advice nor guarantee or warranty as to outcome of use or otherwise and you agree we have no liability in this regard. You should consult your professional adviser if you require financial advice.
(2) Services and any data, materials and information on the website do not constitute financial taxation, legal or other professional advice nor constitutes Financial Planning nor an Investment Advertisement or a Financial Promotion as defined in the Financial Services legislation.
(3) You are aware that any outcome or results or decisions made using the website and/or services cannot be guaranteed and that you are responsible for your own results. You hold us free of all liability and responsibility for any actions or results or adverse situations created as a direct result of your use of the website and/or services.
(4) Full use of this website and contents of the site are for registered users only. If you are not registered you can view some of the website but can not access all parts and can not use any forms or other interactive services on the website.
(5) The website is only a venue. We do not monitor, control, validate, verify, amend, edit, endorse any experiences, opinions, statements, recommendations, or information provided by users or advertisers nor any links to other websites or other information which is made available through the website. Particularly, you understand that by you storing an inventory and photos or any other data or information by no means constitutes our agreement or verification as to the contents or any values contained therein. You agree we have no liability in this regard.
(6) When you click on links and/or advertisers you may be forwarded to websites relating to other third parties. We have no control or responsibility over the third parties or any such websites. You are aware that by doing so you will enter into a separate agreement which has nothing to do with us and you must make yourself aware of the terms of such agreement. You specifically confirm that we can not be held liable in this regard.
(7) Advertisers are subject to separate Terms and conditions which we can make available to you if you want to see them. Please e-mail your request. However, we accept no responsibility or liability in this regard.
(8) To the extent that the law allows, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms (whether implied by statute or otherwise) are excluded, without limitation, including any possible or partial terms as to skill and care or performance. You hold us absolutely free of all liability and responsibility for any actions or results or adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of specific use of the website and/or services, including any opinion, statement, recommendation, information, referral or anything whatsoever which appears/is shown on the website.
3 SUPPLY OF SERVICES AND WEBSITE
(1) Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to supply the services and the website by ensuring that the website containing the services is available on the internet we shall not be responsible for any failure to provide the website or any services or any unavailability. The website is available on an “as is” and “when available” basis.
(2) We cannot guarantee that the website and services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. Particularly, there are inherent problems in the use of the internet that we will not be responsible for, nor for any browser crashes which may result in data loss whilst using our services.
(3) In addition we make no warranty against electronic virus, worms or any other defect or problems which may occur in respect of any viewing or use of the website and/or services. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a failure to provide or where a virus or defect occurs as a result of any e-mail or document we send you or which you upload, download or view.
(3) We reserve the right to suspend the website and services where necessary and particularly, but not exclusively, for repair, maintenance or improvement
(4) It will always remain your ultimate responsibility to retain up to date back-ups of any data or information which forms part of the inventory or services and you agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss in this regard.
Unless we have a specific agreement with you, use of the website does not cover any form of assistance or support in any form. However, we are please to offered additional support at our current hourly rate if you require – please contact us.
5 RESPONSIBILITY AND MISUSE
(1) In addition to all the other clauses contained herein, you agree that you will solely be responsible for your use of the website and any services provided to you and that you will not abuse either the website or the services, that you will use the service legally and only for the purposes that it is intended to be used for. This includes responsibility for the security of your user name and password.
(2) All users agree that anything they add to their inventory or upload does not amount to any misrepresentation, does not breach any copyright, intellectual property or the rights of any third party, whatsoever in nature, is not defamatory, libellous, discriminatory (in any form), is not abusive, offensive or obscene and does not otherwise harasses or invade the privacy of any individual or organisation, does not contain any restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page), does not engage in commercial activities and/or sales (unless you have our specific and express written consent), does not promote or instruct as to any conduct as described above or which promotes any breach of this user agreement or any law and is not in any way illegal or contrary to any law.
(3) We do not tolerate unsolicited commercial communications, any junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mail such as Spam or other such similar conduct and you confirm that you will not engage in any such activity.
(4) All users agree that they will not take any action nor fail to take action, as appropriate, that will in any way undermine the use of the website or the services.
(5) Furthermore you agree that you will not misuse the services in any way, and specifically, although not exclusively
(a) You will not use any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb or any such code that could destroy and/or contaminate.
(b) You will abide by any laws applicable to this agreement or the operation of it. In particular we refer to the use of; material or content we deem to be harmful, illegal or offensive; any infringement of intellectual rights and copyright; using the services for illegal purposes such as fraud or in any other crime. However all and any misuse is included.
(6) You confirm that you will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website nor any activities conducted on it
(7) You also specifically confirm that you will
(a) Notify us immediately of any unauthorised use including any unauthorised use of your registration/account with the website or any other known or suspected breach of security
(b) Immediately report to us but also to use reasonable efforts to immediately stop any misuse that is known or suspected by you
(8) All users specifically agree that we have no liability with respect of this clause and furthermore you will indemnify us for any loss.
6 PRICES AND PAYMENT
(1) We have provided you with the price of services which are on an annual basis as shown on the e-mail confirming your order I assume that once they have paid they get an e-mail advising what they have paid and what they are getting (which service etc) – if not please advise.
(2) Once you have submitted your Order, which can be by completing the sign up form or by e-mail, telephone or any other method of communication, you will must make immediate payment (using the sign up form).
(3) Payment for all services must be made in full, immediately, by using Paypal, or at the very latest within 2 days of the date of any invoice supplied and includes any taxes due. You will have been deemed to have received any invoice if it is submitted to you from our Paypal account in the form of a Money Request.
(4) If you do not pay or there are any problems with your payment, then once you have ordered services you are still responsible for payment. If we do not receive payment then we will charge you 8% interest per month until we receive full cleared payment.
I have not covered any staged payments or monthly payments since I assume you only accept an annual payment in a lump sum.
(5) We reserve the right to increase prices for our services by posting details on the website. This will not increase a price for a user who has paid for annual use of the service until the expiration of that annual service and renewal/new service is ordered.
(6) In accordance with Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, since a service is involved, we have both agreed that the service is commenced/provided within the 7 day cooling-off period
8 LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
(1) To the extent that the law allows we will not be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss (economic or otherwise), incidental or consequential damage, any punitive or exemplary damages, any loss of reputation or goodwill or business opportunities or contacts, however it arises, including out of negligence relating to or in any way connected to any installation, use (unauthorised or otherwise), errors, mistakes, accident, theft or fraud, destruction, or any part of the provision of the website or this user agreement. Your sole remedy is to terminate your use of the website.
(2) In the unlikely event that you have any right, claim or action against any other user or advertiser arising from that user's or advertiser’s use of the website then you specifically agree to pursue that right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
(3) You specifically release us and any subsidiaries, agents and employees from all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including any legal fees, known and unknown, arising from or in any way connected with such right, claim or action and agree to completely indemnify us in respect of any such involvement.
9 YOUR INFORMATION AND DATA PROTECTION
(1) The rights given or obligations and duties imposed on a user or advertisers cannot be transferred, sold, assigned, delegated, conveyed, rented, subcontracted or shared in any way by you and nobody else can benefit but you. A copy of this agreement will be admissible in the case of any dispute or in any proceedings.
(2) We reserve the right to transfer, sell, assign, delegate, convey, rent, subcontract or share all or any part of the rights, duties or obligations and provision of the website.
11 CLIENT QUERIES / COMPLAINTS & NOTICES
(1) We aim to respond to any queries within 14 working days.
(2) Any other complaints must be addressed in writing to us at our registered office (see definitions above)
(3) If any complaint may amount to a breach of any term of this condition then you must allow us at least 30 days to remedy that breach.
(4) Any notices must be in writing to our registered office address using Royal Mail Special Delivery and will be deemed to have been received on the 7th day after posting when proof of delivery has been obtained.
12 CANCELLATION & SUSPENSION
(1) Without limiting any other remedies, we may suspend or terminate your use/registration/account at our absolute discretion, either with or without notice.
(2) Particularly, where we suspect that you have engaged or are about to engage in, or have been in any way involved in or linked to, breaches of any terms of this users agreement.
(3) We also reserve the right to cancel, take-down, delete or otherwise remove any advertisement, inventory, posting or upload, or any other data or information provided by other users or advertisers or any links to other websites or other information which is made available through the website without giving reason and at our absolute discretion.
(4) If we do not act upon any breach immediately you should not assume that we have waived any rights as to enforceability or to seek redress, unless we have expressly stated that in writing.
Each clause or any part at all of this agreement is to be regarded as independent of the others. This means that should any clause or any part at all of this agreement be found to be unenforceable or invalid it will not affect the enforceability or validity of the rest of this agreement.
(1) These terms and conditions supersede any and all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you and us.
(2) We reserve the right to vary our terms and conditions at any time and such variation takes effect when they are posted on our website
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Online insurance home inventory software from OiiNOW
OiiNOW - Online home insurance inventory software system,
store all your house and home content details. For your house, home or holiday
property, flat or business.
Easily retrievable inventory list
in case of loss by fire theft, flood or other misfortune. Online insurance home inventory
SOFTWARE creates online insurance lists, list the type of
item, description, model/serial no, purchase price personal notes
and even photos of personal possessions.